Northwest Public Schools are committed to maximizing learning for all students while fostering a safe environment that promotes positive citizenship.
NORTHWEST HIGH SCHOOL BELIEF STATEMENTS
1. We believe in modeling and teaching the qualities of good character.
2. We believe student learning is the chief priority and primary focus of all school-based decisions.
3. We believe that raising students achievement requires a collaborative effort.
4. We believe that we need to teach problem solving skills necessary for students to become independent, productive, responsible citizens.
5. We believe curriculum, differentiated instruction and assessment should meet the needs of all learners.
6. We believe life long learning is a process shared by students, teachers, administrators, parents and community.
7. We believe in helping students discover their aptitudes and talents as they work toward maximizing potential.
8. We believe every individual has the right to a safe, secure, and positive educational environment.
9. We believe students learn best when engaged, challenged, and respected.